7 Funny Deadly Sins

4 days of day off entitlement went down to 2... sigh T_T. But no regrets, coz finally I had to go on overtime and it's been a while since I last did that... Money money money!! hahaha!  The Oslob summer plan was cancelled that's why I have to work instead. I think what I need to master is how to manage my vacays without any priorities compromised, and when I say priorities it's those non negotiable conditions , ikr T_T ....

Yesterday I had to meet up college buddies and I drop by NBS to get something to read on my day off and the first book I saw on the first shelf is this - Ang Paboritong Libro Ni Hudas by
Bob Ong. I know it will be a funny reading experience so I bought one, it's not that expensive though..  I have read some of his books like ABNKKBSNPLAko, Alamat ng Gubat and Stainless Longganisa, I don't really buy books, I just borrow lol!!  I guess this time I'm being generous to myself. Reward your self naman for the endless OTTYs rofl!




I love it! really now, I was able to contemplate in a funny way.... What I love about this author is that his views about Pinoy culture is very contemporary. I love it when he talks about childhood and the very typical Filipino lifestyle. As for this one, well... I don't wanna spoil it but I think you already know what is it all about from my the title of this blog, Duh!! Anyway, I just want you check this out if you are an enthusiast.... The best holy week fever .... hehehehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering Siquijor

Of love and friendship

First Heat of Summer with Team Hydra